Wednesday, August 12, 2009

nightmare

Nightmare:
Last night I was in a new house that my sister Diana brought. We were counting the rooms and trying to see who would get what room. It was a happy dream. Everything was ok, it felt real and I was happy. It was as if I wanted to keep this type of family that never existed. My dad was staying there. I was going to get my driver’s license so I could drive my mother to work ( this is based on real life). But something in my dream I knew it was a dream, and I couldn’t get out. I told my sisters to pinch me. And then I realized in my nightmare that it was all a dream, and that’s when things became bad. The only way I knew how to get out was to screaaaaaaaaaaam. I had to keep screaming and screaming. And I would go in and out of the dream. I also suggested that we cleanse the house so that we could get rid of bad spirits. Cooch ( drug dealer) and others were in a car and kind of drove into the house. There were a lot of rooms on the top floor, and I was going to take the room furthest from everyone. There was also a van in outside, that I kept trying to yell.

Interpretation
To dream that you are screaming, symbolizes anger and fear. It is an expression of your powerful emotions which you have kept pent up inside. If you try to scream, but no sound comes out, then it indicates your sense of helplessness and frustrations in some situation. No matter how hard you try to get someone's attention, they cannot hear you. It highlights your difficulty in communicating with this person. You need to immediately identify your fears or feelings and confront this situation in real life.�
To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche.
house is shifting, then it suggests that you are going through some personal changes and changing your belief system
To dream that you are cleaning your house, signifies your need to clear out your thoughts and getting rid of old ways. You are seeking self-improvement.
To dream of a haunted house, signifies unfinished emotional business, related to your childhood family, dead relatives, or repressed memories and feelings.
**View Dream Bank: "Haunted House"
To dream that you find or discover new rooms, suggests that you are developing new strengths and taking on new roles. You may be growing emotionally. Consider what you find in the discovered room.

No comments:

Post a Comment