Wednesday, August 12, 2009

random random

people survive, what keeps them going, the secret to a good laugh. Then the morality question, getting the truth about it, journalism whats going on with kids, is justice everywhere, is there slavery can people and eat and drink and be alive.
Is global warming really happening.
The things I write the things I see I wish I could connect my mind to my voice but I simply cant. Its hard to do there are walls of negatives with positives acting on me and it feels like I didn’t enter a fresh planet but one with history. One where I can not even fully put my own mark on my life because Im already given some kind of formatting on how I should live.

But thats it I am part of a civilization, a planet, a world and that is what humans have endured. Animals may be unique in their actions but they also work within their confines of nature and nurture. And that’s why art is incredible because it is everyone acting in their ways to be creative, an outlet, to show aht the mind is more powerful despite whatever confines. Because we have lives, and with those lives the only true boundary is the length of your life, because anything can happen. Is random, you can learn about it or not, you can do it or not, you can think about it or not.
Its funny that people can make side comments. Comments that end up having double meaning. But its really up to you to take it as you will. You can simply accept the person’s simplicity and take the first meaning, for you doubt the complexity simultaneously as you doubt the mali(city)
Im laughing because I thought my kitten andy was going to be on the ledge of the window. But as small children me and my friend Isabel use to get into crazy fights. Like she was my sister, and she would always threaten to jump out of a window or go home. And this crazy bitch use to just go to the windowsills. Perhaps that causes strength to be able to fight and to get over it? That’s family. But then to a certain degree that may mean that you are fighting over things that you disagree about

No comments:

Post a Comment